Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"...And Cut!"

I just finished Project 4! Now the hard part about it is uploading it! The file size of the projects can give me a headache here and there but I find a way to maneuver around it.

Project 4 was a breeze to me because I have background in video editing and camera seeing that it is a part of mass communications (television). Amid the many video editing programs out there, they are all pretty much the same.. just different interfaces.

The video I created was based off of my favorite bible verse, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. I thought it would be fairly simple assigning each clause with a visual opposite of what the clause states. The most time consuming part of the project, for me, was finding video that depicted what I wanted. I enjoy editing because I am a perfectionist (in a good way) and I believe that detail is always key!!

P.S. Pay attention to detail--It is very very important. It can make or break anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment